- Direct grading with Up/Down/Left/Right buttons, Auto Grading, Perimeter Grading, Intermediate Grading, Notch Grading 6. Radial (Offset) Grading
- Innovative Real-time grading gives immediate feedback to the user.
- Flexible size list and grading rule library management system
- Multiple Pattern/Point operation allows simultaneous grading of grading points in 2 or more patterns.
- Auto Grading allows applying grading data using a similar pattern.
- Support resolution of up to 1/256 inch and various units such as inch, cm, decimal or fraction.
- Grading line blending is performed as you grade each point.
- Each size may be individually graded and this feature is especially useful for custom tailoring and children’s apparel.
- Very powerful Intermediate Grading tool supports grading multiple pieces or internal lines together.
- Notch Grading ensures perfect notch interval and ease amount between multiple pieces.
- Radial (Offset) Grading is especially useful for grading unconventional pieces such as ladys innerwear and sportswear.
- Sophisticated error checking such as incomplete grading and overlapping pieces ensures marker integrity.
- Up/down/left/right arrow on the keyboard may be used to move pieces.
- Pattern can be rotated freely, 90 deg and 180 deg using quick mouse button actions and keyboard provides fine rotation control at 10 deg or 1 deg interval.
- Saves up to 10 user selected snapshot markers for comparison in various marker widths and placement.
- Pattern can be overlapped or placed slightly outside the fabric.
- Patterns can be arranged by style, size, or length.
- Supports irregular fabric checker pattern with up to 10 irregular intervals in both x/y directions.
- Multiple markers can be merged together.
- Fabric Yield, Utilization %, Size Ratio, Piece Count, Marker width etc can be viewed for multiple markers.
- Convenient marker save summary shows marker status,number of overlapping pieces and number of pieces outside the fabric.
- AutoMarker saves cost by saving fabric and labor cost.
- Unattended overnight multiple marker nesting. Unlimited number of jobs in the queue.
- Analyze and recommend best fabric width for a given set of marker widths.
- Flexible grouping options for sectional marking: by size, bundle, name or custom grouping.
- Adjust individual rotation and group rotation (180, 90 or free rotation), flip and direction parameters.
- Partial automarking lets you take advantage of the operator’s experience and skill.
- Fusible Blocking and grouping feature are supported by Automarker.
If You Are Interested To Buy This Program Contact Us