- TexFlash is a introductory version of Texcelle that comes with an attractive price tag.
- Texcelle is a robust creative design software, complete with all functionality you need to create designs, colorings and simulations as well as marketing materials.
- Texcelle for Product Data Management is a special version of Texcelle. Designs can only be loaded and stored from within the Product Data Management database.
- Texcelle Pro offers the most advanced feature set and offers designers the possibility to work with very large files.
- Choose from over 150 design functions.
- Create and edit multiple designs simultaneously.
- Special edge smoothing prevents jagged edges and contours when scaling.
- Large file support.
- Create, modify, and save color palettes according to designers’ preferences.
- Create smooth curves using Bezier and splines with control points.
- Personalize preferred tools using shortcuts.
- Macros offer huge time savings by storing and executing command sequences.
- Export directly design data to MS Excel.
- Fill patterns or weave structures.
- Store pieces of designs in a Clipboard for instant access.
- Easily align selections in a design.
- Skew, curve, and scale selections for interesting effects.
- Supports various color standard systems.
- Texture simulation for creating carpet simulations such as Shaggy, Wilton, etc.
- Double workers and effect weaves
- Design Workshop to speed up creation of geometrical designs
- Conversions for Axminster, Viable, EAT, Griffith, Zimmer, etc.
- Yarn Usage calculation
- Full integration with Product Data Management, the solution for workflow optimization & integration
- Crossplanting to optimize your creel for Axminster or Wilton
- Colortec Tufting machine interface
- Integrated Color management
- Visualize your fabric and weave structure real-time.
- Create highly realistic fabric simulations to replace traditional samples. Even the most complex weave structures are simulated realistically (i.e. terry, wire velvet, etc.).
- Scan your own yarns.
- Create, store, and use basic and compound weaves in easy to access libraries.
- Automatically generate weft and warp scales from the design.
- Create production data instantly.
- Integrate float checking and correcting both automatically and manually.
- Convert to and from any weaving machine.
- Use the true coloring tool to recolor the simulations.
- Create basic and compound weaves.
- Convert from compound weave to basic weave and vice versa.
- Support for any kind of jacquard (Bonas, Grosse, Stäubli, etc.) or punching machine.
Float correction in Jacquard Pro
True Coloring is a tool for recoloring and printing simulations. The True Coloring module of NedGraphics takes recoloring simulations to a new level. Currently True Coloring supports simulations made with the Product Creator simulations for Jacquard fabrics, tufted carpet simulations made with the Tuft Enterprise module and the Texture simulations made with Texcelle. Very soon you will be able to recolor your Dobby designs with this module.To Give an Even Better User Experience We Have Enhanced the True Coloring Module With the Following Features:
- To allow for time saving and to be able to compare simulations side by side, True Coloring will now open only once and not open every design you want to see in a separate True Coloring window.
- When you are not working in a color calibrated environment, the use of color books is the best way to get the right colors on your print out. With an additional print feature, you can print color books or color ranges of the exact same structure you are using in your True Coloring simulation.
- Integrated in Texture Simulation, Jacquard & Tuft.
If You Are Interested To Buy This Program Contact Us